Dear Abby ain’t got nothin’ on us.
We’re a bunch of old geezers here. If you add up Dusty’s, Caerdwyn’s and Screwball’s ages, you come up with a number well north of 100. We’re old, we’re decrepit, and we’ve been around the block enough times for the odometer to roll over.
What this means is that we’ve made our share of mistakes and have been burned by life more than once. As the saying goes, “A smart man learns from his mistakes. A wise man learns from the mistakes of others. It is better to be wise than to be smart.”
Here’s your chance to be wise.
Got a question that’s bothering you? Let us know. Once per show, we will pick out a viewer’s question and discuss it with our guest. All you have to do is to send mail to advice at manliestbrony.com.
And now, the obligatory do and don’t list. It’s a shame we have to have one, but we are all too familiar with some of the things that stick to the bottom of the Internet…
- Do feel free to ask sincere questions. We don’t judge unless there’s indication of something very, very wrong.
- Do let us know if you don’t want your real name or fan name used. We understand that there are situations for which discretion is required.
- Do realize that we are not lawyers, psychiatrists, or spiritual advisors. We are just a bunch of folks who have a little experience.
- Do realize that you’re giving us permission to use your emails as needed for the show and the website.
- Do not send harassing or smartass emails, We will happily delete such emails and issue site-bans. We might even make fun of you.
- Do not allude to illegal actions. We are not going to tell you how to get away with breaking the law. That’s what lawyers are for.
- Do not bother asking questions about sex (as in, the act itself). Given that our audience is all-ages, there are a bunch of laws involved with which we do not want to get familiar.
- Do not be a jerk. Mind you, that’s good advice in any situation.